Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Pillow {Tutorial}

Today was my cousin's bridal shower! It was fun coming up with a gift for this girl because she's got some fun themes for her new apartment with the soon-to-be-Mr. When I was trying to decide on a what gift to give her, I thought I'd like to make one thing for her. I like handmade gifts for special occasions and bridal showers are great for that! So, as I was debating on what to give her, I checked out her bridal registries and her Pinterest boards {GREAT way to find out what people like!} and then did a little searching of my own and decided to make this pillow for her. It was fun and very easy to make. I thought maybe you'd like to make one for yourself or as a gift for a friend!










I'm linking with some of these parties!

2 comments:

  1. It's even cuter in person! Great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thanks for the instructions. I can't wait to try this myself!

    Gretta Hewson
    Veritable Goshen NYmaid service visit site

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!