Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Make Money Just Doing What You Already Do

{Updated October 21, 2013}
Everyone is looking for some easy money especially during the holiday season. Well, I'm here to tell you just how easy it is. Do you shop online? If you don't, you should. It's so much fun and involves little to no stress. No lines to stand in, no grouchy sales people...just you and your computer {and your stretchy pants}. I love the hassle-free online shopping because I can do it any time of day - from my computer, from my iphone, etc. It's simply wonderful! AND now it's even better because most of the stores I shop from are included in Ebates. If you haven't heard of Ebates yet, it's very easy to sign up {takes about 10 seconds}. My husband and I are both signed up and have been members since 2008. We've received several checks over the last four years! Once you sign up, every time you want to shop online, just go to Ebates.com first, find your store in their list of stores and click on it. A lot of times, they have coupons available and EVERY time you get cash back through ebates just for shopping. Right now is the best time to get cash back because Ebates offers DOUBLE cash back on lots of stores during the holidays. Here are a few of the great deals!
Amazon - 4% cash back
Walmart - 4%
Home Depot - 5%
Lowes - 6%
Kohls - 6%
Lands End - 6%
J Crew - 6%
Macy's - 6%
Horchow - 6%
Sears - 7%
JCPenney - 8%
Sephora - 8%
Old Navy - 10%
Lancome - 14%
And MANY MANY MORE!!
 
Another great perk to Ebates {until 12/31/13} is that you get $50 cash back for every 2 people that sign up and make a purchase for Ebates through you!! That adds up to a lot of CASH!
 
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? Start getting paid to shop your favorite stores online!

2 comments:

  1. Totally worth it! I've been using it for over 3 years now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not notice this, Amy. Wow- Thanks for the info- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!