Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Favorites Roundup {+ Free Printable}

Thanksgiving is such a beautiful holiday! I love everything about it. Special times with family, acknowledging and giving thanks for all the many blessings in my life, good food, pretty colors, beautiful table settings, etc. The list just goes on and on. I've compiled a few of my favorite finds this Thanksgiving season. I hope you enjoy them! Do you have a Thanksgiving Pinterest board? Leave me a link to yours in the comments and I'll come check it out!
I love a good chalkboard art. And this one is my favorite so far for this upcoming Thanksgiving Day. I'm going to give it a try and see if I can make mine look this good! {source}
This place setting by Giggles Galore is beautiful! I'm loving the gold with brown accents and the turkey on the plate is a perfect combination. I'm really into the gold accents these days and have gold chargers on my shopping list! So pretty, yet not over the top. Check out her post on Thanksgiving Table Settings - you'll be inspired!
This printable placemat is adorable, too. I think it would look great at the big kids' table. Great idea!
And how about these delectable cookies?!? by Coffee Lovin' Mom. I know my kids would love these! These may find their way onto my to-do list. Mmmmm.
And this printable is definitely getting framed tomorrow! Thanks, Stay at Home Artist!

What are your favorite colors for your Thanksgiving table? Do you use printables in your home?

Thanks for stopping by! You can find these and more Thanksgiving ideas on my Thanksgiving Pinterest board.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!