Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup {Link}

Sometimes I just crave a good soup. They're generally simple to make and last awhile. It's the perfect comfort food when you just want a nice, relaxing evening without all the fuss of cleaning up. Last night, the Hubs was really wanting some soup after being gone for a week and eating out the whole time so I did a quick search and thought this one sounded so good.
Let me tell you, folks, it did not disappoint!  If you are looking for a good soup to try, this is it! I'm adding this to my menu rotation.

The only modifications I made were at the beginning. After sauteeing the peppers/onions and adding the Rotel, I pureed it in my food processor because my husband doesn't care for chunky veggies in the soup. It was still very tasty!

You can go here to try out Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tortilla Soup. Lip smackin' good!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!