Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Painted Flag Pillow {Tutorial}

I have seen so many cute flag pillows lately and I love this one from Pottery Barn. They have a few different kinds at the outlet nearby, but with a price tag of $39.50, I knew I could make my own. So, I did. It's not exactly the same, but it's my version and I love it! I'm very happy with the results. The total cost was less than $5.
 To make a basic pillow cover with velcro closure, click here.

 After the paint dries, stuff the pillowcase with polyfill or a pillow form and sew closed. Very simple!
I am loving this pillow! It fits perfectly in my chair and is just what I was hoping for. This was a fun, simple project. Anyone can do this!

Sharing this with some of these friends.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!