Thursday, May 16, 2013

Succulent Garden

I've mentioned a few times here lately that I love succulents. I think it's safe to say I've become slightly obsessed with them. Several weeks ago, I posted about these. Then, I bought a couple more in a different variety about 2 weeks ago to use in another area.
 But when I found these at Walmart for $6.96 just the other day, I could not resist. I knew I had to make a succulent garden for my front porch. It came with so many that I made this:

...and still had enough for this...
...and this...
...and this.

Have you fallen for the succulent trend, too?? I'd love to see what you've done with yours. Leave a comment with a link to yours!

I'm sharing with some of these parties.

Don't forget to follow Life is Sew Daily on Facebook!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!