Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas PINspiration


I'm pretty sure Christmas is the most inspiring holiday. From decorations inside your house to outside, mantles, trees, ornaments, to all kinds of delicious foods and table settings Christmas is very inspiring! I've been loving all the neat things coming across my Pinterest feed this week. In fact, they've been so inspiring I thought I'd share some of them with you!
 
Is this the cutest Christmas chalkboard idea you've ever seen? I love the unique look of this with the classic plaid bow and holly, not to mention that glittery reindeer! How cute!! Thanks, Kim @ Today's Creative Blog for this adorable idea! Check out her blog post to see how to make your own!
I love black and white stripes so this wrapping paper caught my eye immediately! And I love the green ribbon accent. My wrapping paper this year will include black and white chevron paper and another coordinating paper, as well. Black and white is always in style. I bought my chevron wrapping paper here.
 
Using free printables in my decorations is an easy and cheap way to add some holiday cheer and keeps the reminder of what Christmas is all about a daily part of our Christmas season. Check out Stephanie's (from Recipes from Stephanie) collection of free printables for this season!
 
These fresh garland wreaths are classy! And easy! Go check out how my sister from Less-Than-Perfect-Life of Bliss made these. It's an easy to follow tutorial and you'll have your wreaths hung in no time!
 
And how about these place cards? I love the simplicity. Sprig of rosemary is the star of the show along with a simple handwritten font on cardstock. Stunning.

These are just a few of my favorite pins for this Christmas! Do you have a Christmas Pinterest board? Leave a link to it in the comments section below and I'll come follow you.

Like this post? Will you please share it with your friends on your social media? You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. Click the social media icon of your choice in the right sidebar.

Happy decorating!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!