Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

Here are a few of my favorite things I've come across that I think you'll love, too.
I love this State Pillow by Less-Than-Perfect-Life of Bliss and the tutorial is so easy to follow! This is on my to-do list!
I found this on Pinterest awhile back {the link on there no longer works, so I can't give you a source}, but I had already made one of these for my youngest in a tank dress version with some pale blue material. Loved it! Super easy! Maybe I'll do a tutorial one of these days.
{source}
I don't know about you, but I love me some t-shirts of the ruffled variety. And you just can't find them everywhere, so why not make your own? I'm totally going to give this a try....one day.
These colors are my fabric love language. I love everything about this pic. And hopefully, I'll be using them in my big girl's room later this year. Her room is currently pink. She's 8 1/2 and has declared {on more than one occasion} that she is sick to death of pink. Can I let you in on a little secret? SO AM I. So, bring me some aqua and red. Pronto.

And that, Folks, wraps up my favorite things for the week. What are your favorite things? Are you on Pinterest? If so, leave a comment with your Pinterest name and I'll follow you. You can follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!