1. Everyone looks better in a skirt.
2. Skirts can be very casual, semi-casual, business casual, semi-dressy or very dressy.
3. Skirts can be worn with a variety of shoes, my favorite being the flip flop or wedge sandal.
4. Skirts can be worn anywhere. I've even gone putt-putt in a skirt and wedge sandals. It's perfectly acceptable.
5. Skirts are way more comfortable than shorts and more airy.
I don't mind a pair of shorts every once in awhile, but I just find that I prefer skirts more. And because they are so super easy to make and fabric is so cheap, you can make a variety to last all summer for the price of one department store skirt.
Here's how to do it!
Start by getting out your favorite skirt. Simple is best for this tutorial.