Friday, March 2, 2012

Another Turtleneck Makeover {A Ruffled Shirt Tutorial}

I had {sew} much fun yesterday making my pink ruffled t-shirt that I decided to make a white one today, only this time it's from turtleneck to v-neck. And I really like it! It is really just way too easy. So, here's the how-to in pictures. You may want to refer to yesterday's post for more detailed instructions.








Pin to Pinterest if you wish. If you make one, I'd love to see your design! I plan to make many of these for summer!
I'm linking up to these parties:
The Shabby Nest

5 comments:

  1. great idea and such a clear tutorial - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! & I love the pic by the 3-year-old. Lola can give her lessons if needed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! {aren't you loving the new JcPenney prices?!}. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love it! Would love for you to link up to our Uncommonly Yours link party! Bonnie :)

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly the type of thing I was looking for!
    Thanks!
    ~cathy

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!