Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pillowcase Shirt or Dress {Tutorial}

 
Pillowcase dress pattern are everywhere and I don't claim to have the best one, but I made one today for my four year old to wear as a shirt this summer. {Although she's wearing it today in this 82 degree weather.} These dresses/shirts go great with leggings or biker shorts and can be worn all Spring and Summer! When the weather is chilly, just add a lightweight cardigan or put a t-shirt under it. I bought this fabric at Wal-Mart for $1.50/yd. I used 1/2 yard, so this shirt cost me .75 cents to make. It's adorable!







I'm linking up with some of these parties!

2 comments:

  1. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. hot yoga shorts

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!