Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easy Silk Flower Belt {Tutorial}

I wanted to post about this last week, but my girls were on Spring Break so I took a break from the computer. It was a great week, but I'm happy to be back to my normal schedule now. Girls are back to school and Hubs started a new job today. It's going to be a great week!

I showed you all the tutorials for my girls' Easter skirts here, here and here. But for myself, I just bought a plain navy dress from Target and added this simple silk flower belt. You could make all kinds of belts for many different outfits casual or dressy with this tutorial. Enjoy!
First, you'll want to make some silk flowers using this tutorial.
Then, take your favorite 1 inch wide satin ribbon {or whatever material you want to use} and measure & cut it to your desired length.
Finally, tie it around your waist and attach pins close to the 'knot' of your tied belt.
I'm linking to some of these parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!