Tuesday, April 24, 2012

She's FOUR!

I meant to post this on Sunday, but our Wi-fi was out until today, but sit back and enjoy some pics of my little big FOUR year old! I asked her some questions so I could document this for the future. I love her little personality and this stage of her life!
What is your name?Annie Reese
How old are you? This many {holds up fingers}. FOUR
What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
Who is your best friend? Faif {Faith} and Will
What is your favorite animal? Unicorn and Princess Dragon
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Princess in a castle with a wand and puppies and a baby cat and a unicorn and a baby dragon and a horse.
What is your favorite movie? Tangled
What is your favorite book? Snow White
What is your favorite thing to eat? Grapes
What is your favorite song? The Devil is a Sly ol' Fox
Who is your favorite teacher? Miss Jennifer
She had a great birthday! (In case you couldn't tell from the pics!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!