Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shabby Apple {Dresses, Swimsuits, Maternity, Baby}

Have you seen the cute and colorful dresses at Shabby Apple yet?? I've been browsing their site and I think you should go and check them out! They have a very cute line out right now called Ferris Wheel.

These are just a few of the Ferris Wheel line. Right now you can buy one Ferris Wheel item and get a select dress for 50% off! With Easter right around the corner, why not check them out?

Shabby Apple also sells super cute vintage inspired swimsuits, maternity wear, women's dresses and baby clothes! You can click on them in my right sidebar to be quickly directed to each category. I just love the variety and the colorful patterns and styles that Shabby Apple offers. Check back often for sales, etc.

What color are you adding to your wardrobe this Spring? I'm loving orange these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!