Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paper Doll Wall Art {Tutorial}

This almost doesn't even classify as a tutorial because it's just so simple. The idea came to me about 5 years ago. I am a big Mary Engelbreit fan and was getting her magazine, Home Companion, at the time. Every issue had her adorable characters in them in the form of paper dolls. The dolls were on cardstock and way too cute to just leave in the magazine. I don't remember if I saw the idea somewhere or if I just had a genius moment, but I decided to cut out a few of the paper doll sets and frame them for my daughter's room.
I just bought three basic white frames and some scrapbook paper.
Cut out the paper dolls and place them in whatever arrangement you want.
It's that easy! I loved this wall art! It is a little bit faded from being in direct sunlight for 5 years, but still one of my favorite ideas for a girl's room. Easy art!
I'm sharing this with some of these parties.

Follow Life is Sew Daily on Facebook, if you please!

1 comment:

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!