Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Painted Silhouettes on Canvas {Tutorial}

{I took these pics at different levels - Rest assured, they are evenly hung on the wall!}
Pardon the pink wall in the background, it will be painted soon! I am working on redecorating my girls' rooms and painting has to be done at a little later date, but the other stuff is in full makeover mode. I have all the plans in my head and some on paper, however, a few little things are done and waiting on the room to be put together. This is one of those projects! I had so much fun making these and their cute little silhouettes melt my heart. Especially those little noses. Here's how to make your own if you feel the urge! It couldn't be simpler!
 
I'm sharing with a few of these parties.

Follow Life is Sew Daily on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this idea... I have some silhouettes like this pinned. I would love to try it - thanks for sharing your tutorial!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!