Monday, June 3, 2013

How to Make a Faux Buttonhole {Tutorial}

Sometimes, we just don't have the right presser foot for the project we want to do. And sometimes, we do have it and can't find the manual to figure out the right buttons to push to make it work. That's where I found myself earlier! And that's the background for this little tutorial.
It's been awhile since I've used a buttonhole presser foot and I clearly could not remember how to make that thing work. I was running low on time and just wanted to get my project finished so I improvised. If you find yourself in that place, this is for you!
Two easy steps...

Practice on a scrap fabric first to make sure you get your stitch length just the way you want it. Then you'll be ready!
This literally takes just seconds to do and there's no hunting down the manual or presser foot involved!

I'm sharing this with some of these friends! Go check them out for more great tutorials and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!