Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How to Thread a Sewing Machine {by special request}

I cannot tell you how many people I know that have a sewing machine and it's...still in the box. I won't mention any names here, but you know who you are. {wink} Some of them know how to thread their machine, but they are intimidated because they've never been taught to sew. But, some of them don't know how to thread their machine. If you fit into that category, THIS is for you!

Follow this picture tutorial and you'll be all set. OR, you can watch my video tutorial below.









Happy Sewing! Are you in the market for a good machine? Let me recommend this one. I love it! Brother Computerized Sewing Machine SQ9000 w/ Alphabet

I'm sharing this with some of these friends.

post signature Shop Amazon - Introducing Designio Series - The Latest Sewing Machines from Brother

3 comments:

  1. Crazy, huh? Nice tutorial...and they are all pretty basic, aren't they? Great job! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just found your blog on pinterest but I see you dont post any more. What happened? Life I suppose. Homeschool etc. In your last post you talked about building a house how did that go? Do you love KY?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!