Thursday, October 31, 2013

31 Days of Home Economics | Day 31

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for joining me on my 31 Days of Home Economics! It has been so much fun to revisit just a few of the foundational principles of home economics and discover new ways of doing age-old things in and around our homes. Some aspects of 'home' have become so mundane over the years as other things have taken its place. I hope that through this series and the rest of my blog you will gain a new love for your home and the people who live there, as well as, all the tasks and managing the home requires. Although this blog is mainly about sewing, I hope to inspire you as a manager of your home. I hope you will follow along and chime into the comments from time to time.

Please consider following me at one of the following methods. Or, go to my sidebar and subscribe by email or by feedburner.
 
post signature photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsPinterestblue_zpsc6d2598b.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsFacebookblue_zpsb76ce088.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsgoogleplusblue_zpse02c8cef.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreesocialiconsTwitterblue_zps7cd88772.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!