To make this simple pillow:
- Cut two pieces of fabric to the desired size.
- Take a piece of dark green felt and cut out the leaves for your mistletoe. There's not a set number to cut out, just play around with the design until you like it.
- Cut out a few small circles of white felt for the mistletoe berries.
- Now, arrange your mistletoe wreath on one piece of fabric. When you get it just right, hot glue the leaves and berries down. *Tip: Don't glue the entire leaf down - only partially glue it so that it has a 3D effect to it.*
- Cut a strip of ribbon long enough to go from the top of the wreath to the top edge of fabric.
- With stitch witchery, iron the ribbon onto the fabric.
- Now, make a bow from the same type of ribbon and hand sew it onto the wreath as pictured.
- With right sides together, sew around the whole pillow with a 1/2" seam allowance. Leave about a 6 inch space open to allow for stuffing the pillow.
- Stuff pillow with polyfill or a pillow form.
- Sew the opening closed.
- You're done!
Like this post? Will you please share it with your friends on your social media? You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. Click the social media icon of your choice in the right sidebar.
Linking this up to some of these friends. Thanks for stopping by!