Friday, May 2, 2014

Tiered Petal Skirt {Tutorial Link}

I'm bringing back one of my favorite skirt tutorials today that I originally posted 2 years ago! I loved making this skirt and plan to make a bigger one for one of my girls soon. This is an intermediate sewing project, but if you're just a beginner don't let that intimidate you! Take it one step at a time and you'll do fine! Enjoy!

I've been busy making my girls' Easter skirts and today I finished the second of three. You can find the first one here. This one today is {in my humble opinion} absolutely adorable!! It is because of the type of skirt, but more importantly, the fabric pattern that it is so cute. I am a sucker for polka dots. Add navy blue to the mix and I'm sold! I found this skirt on Pinterest, but here is a direct link to the instructions. She did an excellent job on the instructions for this skirt. It's very easy, just a little time consuming. {Totally worth it!}



 
Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

2 comments:

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!