Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Fashion

It is definitely Spring here in the South. {I think it's been Spring now for at least a couple weeks with all the warm weather we've been having.} I don't know about you, but this weather makes me 'need' a whole new wardrobe! I have been focusing on some different projects I wanted to make for my girls {skirts, etc.} and now I'm looking for more projects to do for my own wardrobe. I have big plans {maybe even crazy plans} but I thought I'd share some of the things I have seen recently that I like. I'm in the middle of some sewing projects for friends, so enjoy these fun links and I'll be back with more fun tutorials this week!
The Maxi Dress. I love these. And I might make myself one if I don't find any cute ones at Ross for less than $15. I hear you can score some right now for great deals at Ross if there is one near you. I'm heading over there this week. Here's a tutorial I found for a cute one! LOVE the fabric! It's a vintage sheet!

This is a quick way to make a maxi dress. Check out this 10-Minute Tutorial! You can do so much with this. Use your imagination!

And last, but not least: The Chevron Maxi Skirt. {Swoon} My favorite fabric pattern right now {and 5 million other people}. This isn't a tutorial, just one for sale. But it sure wouldn't be hard to make one like this!
What do you love this Spring??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!