Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pillowcase Dress & Matching Capris {Tutorial}

I've been working on a few different things this week, so today I decided to show you one thing I made for my almost 4 year old. This is just a quick little tutorial since I already did a more in-depth tutorial on the pillowcase dress/shirt not too long ago. I made this in a dress length so my daughter could wear it with or without shorts. This time I also made matching capris for her to wear with this dress when she's playing or whatever. I used this tutorial to make the capris, just made them longer and wider than this tutorial shows. Enjoy!
*For a 4 year old, I measured 24 inches long (the width is a standard sized pillow case), allowing 1 inch for bottom hem and 1 inch for top seam to thread the tie through.*






I'm linking to these sites!

3 comments:

  1. super cute! love the polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are sooooooo cute ass well! pinning. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tutorial! Such a cute idea and love the little added ruffle, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!