Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Thoughts from a Seamstress

I saw this on Pinterest...
...and laughed out loud. Why is this so true? Everytime my husband buys pants that are too long or rips a seam, he brings me the clothes to be mended. {Like the time he completely ripped the seam in the seat of his pants after squatting down to pick up a child in the nursery we were manning one Sunday. Absolutely hilarious and one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed!!} I hang them over the chair in my craft room and they stay there until I just can't put it off any longer. In fact, I've got a pair of jeans waiting right now. Hemming and mending are generally an easy process, but for some reason I dread it.
 
Do you feel the same way or is it no big deal to you?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's a big deal. 2 things are waiting for me to mend them now & I'm totally procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!