Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hostess Gift Roundup

I've never met a hostess that didn't like a hostess gift. It's always appropriate to give a hostess gift when you are invited to a home. It doesn't have to be expensive or big, just something that says 'I appreciate the invitation and am happy to be here.' This post is dedicated to hostesses near and far who have taken that next step toward hospitality and opened their homes to guests young and old.

These are some ideas for you. Maybe they'll spark some creative ideas in you to make your own hostess gifts for those hospitable friends and family of yours.

Hostess Gifts to Buy or Make:
{because I realize sometimes we don't have the time to make a special gift}
~These adorable Acorn Ornaments are way too cute and would be perfect for giving to your hostess on Thanksgiving or at another Fall get together!
~Tea for the Season along with a tea ball or cute tea cup would be very cute!
 
~Bread with Homemade Jam would be a great hostess gift, wrapped in a new kitchen towel. So cute! Get FREE PRINTABLES for your jam here.

~This Peppermint Sugar Hand Scrub is divine....and SO easy and cheap to make!
{Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss}
~This Homemade Vanilla Extract looks like a great idea!
~ You can also check out my Pinterest board - Hostess Gifts - for more great ideas! While you're at it, Follow me on Pinterest!

This is part of my 31 Days of Home Economics series. You can find the whole series at the tab above {Home Economics}.

Like this post? Will you please share it with your friends on your social media? You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. Click the social media icon of your choice in the right sidebar.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you will come back soon!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love little hostess gifts! Homemade sugar scrubs are my go-to gift, but there are some other great options here, thank you!

    Here is a fun winter gift I threw together a couple years ago - http://nicoleslifeafter20.blogspot.com/2011/12/quick-winter-gift.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll go check it out. I'm always looking for a quick and easy gift idea. Thank you for sharing!

      Delete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!