Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ruffled T-Shirt Makeover {Sew Easy!!}

 
As you can see from this post and this post, I am addicted to making short sleeved ruffled t-shirts out of long sleeved tees and turtlenecks. This time around, I did some for my girls. I found $2 long sleeve t-shirts at JCPenney on clearance and bought 5 different colors. Since they wear the same size, they can share these cute shirts all spring/summer long. Have you made any yet??






This has been updated for my 31 Days of Home Economics series. Find the whole series at {Home Economics} above.

Like this post? Will you please share it with your friends on your social media? You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter. Click the social media icon of your choice in the right sidebar.

Thank you for coming today! See more t-shirt makeovers here. One of them was featured on Heidi Klum's {from Project Runway} aol site! {Psst....it's the white v-neck!} Come back soon!
post signature

2 comments:

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!