Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Update on the Shared Girls' Room Makeover

Well, I'm almost done with my part of my Shared Girls' Room Makeover. I say 'my part' because I need my husband's help for the last two projects of the room and I'm not sure when we'll do them yet. I am loving how it is turning out! It's so exciting to see it transform and come together like I had it in my head.

I'm working on a gallery wall to display their art and trying to find all the things I need to make it cute, but not cluttery. Gallery walls are not my strong point, so this may end up being the trickiest part of the entire room for me! I love this one from projectnursery.com....
I'm also trying to decide what to put on the walls above their beds. These are a few of the things I love...


You can find links to all of these on my Pinterest board, here.
Now if I can just figure out which ones go with my girls' new bedroom and how I want to incorporate them, I'll be doing great.

I really love the idea of the black and white photos above the bed so we'll see what happens!

Thanks for checking in!
post signature


2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! What adorable inspirations you've collected there. I guess you also have to take into consideration the overall look of the room, plus the decor and accents you already had done in picking the next item. But whatever you choose, I'm sure the girls' room will be absolutely fantastic, by the time it's done. All the best!

    Essie Reed @ Valley Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and love hearing from each of you!